Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Johnny Cash-The Final Performances part 3

Well here it is, at long last the final part of my posts of the final performances of Johnny Cash. Well it was supposed to be the final series but I did mess up the files and got them confused. I never ended up posting Johnny and June's final public performance but more on that in a minute.

This, like the other two sets was performed at the Carter Family Fold in Hilton, Virginia. This show is the last live performance by Cash and is from July 5, 2003. The set list is...

1. Spoken intro Jeanette carter
2. Folsom Prison Blues
3. I Walk The Line
4. Sunday Morning Coming Down
5. Ring Of Fire
6. Oh Come, Angel band
7. Big River
8. Understand Your Man

As per usual I found this on the Dime-A-Dozen torrent site and the show is up on rapidshare as a zip file. Same as before the quality isn't the best.

You can download the file here.

To get the first public performance of Johnny after June's death you can go to this post, previously in Sweet Static.

Also now the original post is updated with a link to the correct file of the last show of June and Johnny which you can find here.

Thanks to Tomas for pointing out the error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing