Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Johnny Cash-Final performance-part 2

Last week I put up the last public performance of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash.

Today I bring you part two. From Dime-a-dozen site last year I got a bootleg of the above show, Cash's final show and this, the first show Cash performed after the death of June.

This is from June 21, 2005 at the Carter Family Fold in Hilton, Virginia. Like I said before the sound quality isn't the best but historically I think it's something.

The tracks are

-Spoken Johnny Cash
-Oh Come, Angel Band (With Rosie Carter)
-Far Side banks Of Jordan (With Laura cash)
-Ring Of Fire
-I Walk The Line

I've put it up on rapidshare here in a zip file. Hope you enjoy it.

Later this week I'll post part 3, his last performance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Johnny Cash.
I've been listening to him for many many years. Seeing some mpg by him from different years, make me wonder sometime:
"Why did he have to get old so fast?".

The second performance (rapidshare file)is the same as the first one!
tomas from Sweden

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing