Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tupelo Blue Whiskey playlist 3/21

you can listen to tupelo blue whiskey, every tuesday from 8am to 10am on 91.5 fm in windsor/detroit. or on the internet at cjam.ca under the archives section.

as always...

cc-canadian content
*-in rotation
r-request

the cardigans-in the round from super extra gravity (universal-2006) *
the minus five-bought a rope from their self-titled album (aka the gun album) (yep roc-2006) *
wilco-muzzle of bees from a ghost is born (nonesuch-2004)
calexico-deep down from garden run (quarterstick-2006) *
rhett miller-singular girl from the believer (verve-2006) *
hem-lazy eye from no word from tom (waveland-2006) *
the band-atlantic city from born to run volume one (uncut magazine-2003)
bruce springsteen-born to run from chimes of freedom (columbia-1988)
the elected-would you come with me from sun, sun, sun (sub pop-2006) *
belle & sebastian-we are the sleepyheads from the life pursuit (matador-2006) *
the dears-there goes my outfit (demo) cc
nicolai dunger-someone new from heere's my song... (zoe/rounder-2006) *
loose fur-the ruling class from born in the usa again (drag city-2006) *
eef barzelay-joy to the world from bitter honey (spinart-2006) *
brandi carlisle-hallelujah (live)
destroyer-watercolours into the ocean from destroyer's rubies (merge-2006) cc *
petra haden-god only knows from
neko case from fox confessor brings the flood (mint/anti-2006) *
-that teenage feeling
-fox confessor brings the flood
-john saw that number
-dirty knife
the buttless chaps-caboose from where night holds light (mint-2006) cc *
the staples singers-I'll take you there from the muscle shoals sound (rhino-1993)
centro-matic-covered up in mines from fort recovery (misra-2006) *
the pippettes-your kisses are wasted on me
detective kalita-ordinary love from the night we ate the cake (kelp) cc
blood meridian-hey waitress from soldiers of christ ep (outside-2006) cc *
the barmitzvah brothers-wake up from the century of invention (permafrost-2006) cc *
wussy title dress from funeral dress (shake it -2006) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing