Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Sweet Static Menage A Trois (Cover Songs) For January 5

Every week on the radio editon of Sweet Static on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor/Detroit, I have the Sweet Static Menage A Trois. Three cover songs that I play and then also put them up here on the blog for download.

As always the songs are in a zip file together on Rapidshare.

Moxy Fruvous-Jockey Full Of Bourbon (Tom Waits) from Live Noise (Warner-1998) cc
Nirvana-Molly's Lips (The Vaselines) from Incesticide (Sub Pop/Geffen-1992)
Rheostatics-The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Gordon Lightfoot) from Double Live (DROG-1997) ccThe Sweet Static Menage A Trois (cover songs)
Moxy Fruvous-Jockey Full Of Bourbon (Tom Waits) from Live Noise (Warner-1998) cc
Nirvana-Molly's Lips (The Vaselines) from Incesticide (Sub Pop/Geffen-1992)
Rheostatics-The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Gordon Lightfoot) from Double Live (DROG-1997) cc

To get the complete Sweet Static Menage A Trois from January 5 click here.

The Menage A Trois can be heard on the Sweet Static radio editon every Friday around 11am on CJAM 91.5 FM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing