Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Polyphonic Spree Cover Nirvana Update

I mentioned in my Anti-Hit List review for August 19, that The Polyphonic Spree cover of Nirvana's "Lithium" was floating around. However the mp3 blog it was at, Don't Need Anything had removed the file.

Since then though it has popped up again. I saw that it was up on Hype and I was able to download it from Muzak For Cybernetics. I checked there today and it's bandwith had been exceeded. Another mp3 blog, this one in French, Un violon, un jambon, has posted it as well.

Well since it should get out there since it's an amazing song, I put it up myself. So I uploaded it to Rapidshare, unzipped (since it's only one song and honestly I forgot). To click on the link below and you too can enjoy it. And don't forget to get the ep, Wait, coming out next week that the song will be on.

The Polyphonic Spree-"Lithium"

1 Comments:

Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

haha...just saw this. stupid savefile lost all my files i uploaded there.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing