Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Final Fantasy-Live In Windsor Recording

On Monday I wrote about the Final Fantasy show that I attended here in Windsor, Sunday night. Well thanks to my friend Chris White of CJAM's excellent The Fibonacci Sequence I have a recording of the show and with his blessing he's given me the ok to post it here.

The set list is...

01. That's When The Audience Died
02. This Lamb Sells Condos
03. Hey Dad
04. The CN Tower Belongs To The Dead
05. Your Light Is Spent
06. Many Lives 49 MP
07. This Is The Dream Of Win And Regine
08. Do You Love
09. Song Song Song
10. Adventure.exe
11. Please Please Please
12. Better Than Worse
13. Fantasy

Now since I'm technically inept here is his description of the recording.

"I recorded at the same volume throughout the show, but I believe "Your Light Is Spent" sounds a little bit low, and "Fantasy" has bits of static because the sound coming through the PA system sounded a little bit louder than during the rest of the show. Or perhaps Owen's energy was running higher during the encore. Otherwise, I think it sounds pretty good for a non-soundboard recording. All mp3s encoded at 192 kbps, and the zip file is about 82MB in size."

He's put the show up on Rapidshare in a zip file. To download it head here.

Hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing