Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Radio thoughts

Good show today, although I was really tired. Good mix of new music (Neko Case, Centromatic), music to plug shows in town this week (Fembots, Buttless Chaps, Nathan Coles Outfit) and music I just like to play (Ben Folds, Farm Fresh)

I'll repost this tomorrow with the proper links in (and this sentence out) but I just wanted to get this up now.

Wow this is lame tonight. Just tired and don't have much to say or what I do have to say I want to save for later with it's own post.

Coming later this week for the record, post on the Fembots, Nathan Coles Outfit, Hillside Festival and more.

This will be fixed tomorrow morning after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing