Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pearl Jam Live-The Bridge Concert 1994

So Saturday turned into Monday but as promised here is the Pearl Jam performance at Neil Young's Bridge School benefit from October 1, 1994.

Back before you could download any show in the world for free on the internet there were the bootleggers. At my first record collectibles show I found a bootleg of the above mentioned show and was intrigued to listen to it so I bought it.

It was made up of two parts. First was what is being posted here. The full acoustic set of Pearl Jam along with them doing "Piece Of Crap" with Neil Young. The set list was...

1-Walking The Cow
2-Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
3-Corduroy
4-Daughter
5-Black
6-Footsteps
7-Yellow Ledbetter
8-Let Me Sleep
9-Piece Of Crap with Neil Young

As always the show is available as a .rar file on Rapidshare.

To get the whole set click here.

Tomorrow (and yeah it will be tomorrow since I've already uploaded it) I'll post the second part of the disc which was just some cool live stuff the makers of the CD added to fill it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

FANTASTIC! Thanks for giving me the heads up!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing