Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jim Bryson Live This Week On Sweet Static (Radio Edition)

I'm proud to announce that this Friday on the radio edition of Sweet Static, Jim Bryson will be joining me live for an interview. It should be happening around 11 am.

Bryson has just released the excellent, Where The Bungalow's Roam so we'll be talking about that and any other things I can think up in the next couple of days.

If you head to the Kelp Records website you can stream the whole album.

For now check out this song from his site, from one of my favorite albums, The Occasionals.

Jim Bryson-"Satellite"

You can listen to Sweet Static, every Friday from 10:30am to noon on 91.5 FM in Windsor/Detroit. Or you can tune in on the internet at
-http://cjam.ca, under listen or
-opening a url on whatever player you use and put in http://137.207.3.11:8050/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing