Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Zunior's Latest Free Compilation Now Available

The holiday weekend is coming to an end up here in Canada which is unfortunate. Thankfully though Zunior has brought out another excellent compilation for everyone to check out for free. Lots of great stuff as usual including my current favorite Jenn Grant, Land Of Talk, Great Aunt Ida and even some classic Cub. Here's the whole track listing.

1 Dreamer - Jenn Grant Orchestra for the Moon Paris 1919 Records
2 Company You Keep - Great Aunt Ida How They Fly Great Aunt Ida
3 The Bellwoods Crew - Carry On - Friends In Bellwoods Friends In Bellwoods
Friends In Bellwoods
4 Speak To Me Bones - Land Of Talk Applause Cheer Boo Hiss Land Of Talk
5 My Chinchilla - Cub Betti-Cola Mint Music
6 Something - Glissandro 70 Glissandro 70 Constellation
7 Every Creepy Pusher - Hawksley Workman Before We Were Security Guards Isadora Records
8 Mike O’Neill – She Believes In Me (99% acoustic mix) - Mike O’Neill Our Power Solar Music Compilation Zunior Label
9 By Divine Right - Shaved Head - By Divine Right Rheostatics Tribute - The Secret Sessions Zunior Label
10 Cler Achel - Tinariwen Aman Iman: Water Is Life Outside Music

For full details on how to get the new Zunior compilation go here.

Hope everyone has a good Victoria Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing