Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Jeff Tweedy Living Room Show Online

I was checking out my Livejournal friends list and caught an exciting post from one of the Wilco groups there. Back in March, Jeff Tweedy did a living room show for charity. Well the show was recorded and The Owl & The Bear has it.

Forty songs of Jeff Tweedy up close and personal. Here's the set list

1. Spiders
2. Someday Soon
3. Radio King
4. Reservations
5. Pot Kettle Black
6. Muzzle of Bees
7. Not for the Season
8. No More Poetry
9. Dreamer in my Dreams
10. Jesus Etc. (with Erin on violin)
11. Heavy Metal Drummer
12. One by One
13. Impossible Germany
14. Who Were You Thinking of?
15. Gun
16. New Madrid
17. ELT
18. What Light

19. Theologians
20. I'm a Wheel

21. Passenger Side
22. Family Gardner
23. Magazine Called Sunset
24. Is That the Thanks I Get
25. Forget the Flowers
26. Always in Love
27. Love N Mercy
28. Can't Keep From Talking
29. I Got You (accompanying vocals Jen/Chris)
30. I am Trying to Break Your Heart
31. Misunderstood (16 nothings)
32. Pecan Pie
33. Should Have Been in Love
34. Acuff Rose (at the edge of the stage w/o PA)
< I Hate it Here fragment>
35. Can't Stand It
36. Candyfloss
37. Pieholden Suite
38. How to Fight Loneliness
39. I'm the Man Who Loves You
40. California Stars (at the edge of the stage w/o PA)

For a live report on the show go here.

To download the show go here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing