Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Jim Bryson Music

Back when I did my old radio show, the focus was alt-country. During the show one artist I really got into was Jim Bryson. I really loved his first record, The Occasionals. So I've kept my eye on him since as he's released another album, The North Side Benches, and also been playing with Kathleen Edwards and Howe Gelb.

So I was quite excited to get an email finding out that his new record will be out on Kelp Records in March, called Bungalows. The Kelp site has a preview track up for download

Jim Bryson-"Clear The Crowds"

Also his website has a great selection of music to download including this song from above mentioned record, The Occasionals

Jim Bryson-"Satellite"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing