Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Friday, May 05, 2006

New Golden Smog/Stairway to Heaven

-I knew signing up for all those music email lists would come in good. From the Lost Highway email list comes news of My Space pages for upcoming releases including Golden Smog.

The album is called Another Fine Day and is out July 18. They have 4 songs up on the page streaming and so far they sound pretty good. Actually only 1 full song and clips of 3 others. Boo on them. Give us full songs.

Check them out here.

-Also you might want to head over to WFMU's Beware of the Blog.

They have a post with 37 different versions of Led Zepplin's classic "Stairway to Heaven" In fact I think Led's is the only version not up.

Gonna be fun to play around with these. So head over and see what they have here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing