Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Dave Bidini (Rheostatics) Song Online

Well another new Dave Bidini song has shown up on his website. This song is part of The Five Hole Stories, the book/play/music that he's been working on with Selina Martin, Martin Tielli, Ford Pier (who can really be heard on this song) and a drummer who I can't remember or find (since I'm in a hurry on to my radio show, my apologees to him but when I do get it I'll update this and delete this silly rant).

Dave Bidini-"I Am Bobby Wolf"

To go with this radio free canuckistan had a couple of interviews with Bidini from December.

The first one deals with life post-Rheostatics and can be read here.

The second deals with The Five Hole Stories, which you can get to here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Yellow Rabbit's production of Five Hole was fantastic and the songs were amazing. I particularly loved "I Am Bobby Wolf" and was so grateful to find your download of it. Do you know where the other songs written expressly for that show might be available? There were 5 altogether, to mark the 5 stories. FYI the drummer in the group was Barry Mirochnick, who also plays with Veda Hille and Neko Case. Thanks for your help.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing