Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sweet Static Playlist For 10/13

For the show on the 13th of October I was training some new volunteers so things were crazy during the show. I had plans after the show and forgot to post the playlist and just realized it in the last couple of days. Of course I had also deleted the usual well informed version of my playlist, assuming I had posted it already. So today I copied and pasted from the computer at the station the playlist but it is missing the usual info such as album, label, year as well the canadian content, in rotation and request.

But for information sakes I'm posting it now.

rheostatics-saskatchewan
nathan coles outfit-wheeled
magnolia electric co-memphis moon
badly drawn boy-nothing's going to change your mind
pernice brothers-automaton
the guthries-better part of an hour
the be good tanyas-when doves cry
chad vangaalen-rolling thunder
sunparlour players-talk it to death
sean lennon-on again, off again
jeff buckley-lilac wine
the dears-hate then love
beck-soldier jane
the barmitzvah brothers-a city box
the awkward stage-the morons are winning
robert pollard-boxing about
furnaceface-if you love her (would you buy her a gun?)
replacements-can't hardly wait
the inbreds-matterhorn
kevin hearn & thinbuckle-map of the human genome
sufjan stevens-the avalanche
sun parlour players-john had a bell and a whistle
barmitzvah brothers-barclay
ox-martas song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing