Sweet Static

Yes, another mp3 blog. Trying to share what I like with the world. The music here is for sampling only and are up for a limited time. It's simple really you see. If you like the music then go out and support the artists. Buy a cd/mp3/eight track, make a request on radio, see them live, tell others about it. This way this wonderful medium hopefully won't be stomped on.

Name:
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada

Sweet Static is an mp3 blog that allows me to share the music I love and also to point out other cool things around the internet that catch my attention. It is also a place where I can talk about my radio show by the same name, now on Thursday nights from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on CJAM 91.5 FM in Windsor, Ontario. Got something I should hear? Email me at sweetstatic @ gmail.com. All comments left here are emailed to my inbox, so you can get a hold of me that way also. You can also follow the show/me on twitter at sweetstaticcjam.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Anti-Hit List for June 10

Back with another brief look at John Sakamoto's Anti-Hit List for this week.

Going to start with something I just had to check out. Sakamoto usually puts up a few mash-ups each week and I normally stay away. However when I read the mix of Madonna and Musical Youth I had to check it out. Not the greatest but still fun to hear "Pass The Dutchie" By DJ Earlybird.

Madonna vs. Musical Youth-"Argentina On Da Left Hand Side"

Most of the other stuff on this week's list is from other blogs (and I'm trying to catch up after vacation) so I'm just going to skip over it. Stuff like the Nelly Furtado and Ray Lamontagne cover of "Crazy", the new Yo La Tengo track I posted a couple of weeks ago, new Peaches and more.

Check out the entire list though here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker Performancing